ACTIVITIES IN 2018
In 2018, we will continue our ambitious goal to be the arena for building a strong collaboration and co-creation culture across industries and borders in the Nordics. This will help our members to achieve new results and unique business values, faster, smarter, more agile and cost efficient than each of them can do on their own.
We are entering the new year with a Fintech cooperation agreement with Alibaba`s Nordic partner ePassi from Finland. In November 2017 ePassi launched a joint Innovation Center together with Alibaba in Helsinki. NFI will from January 2018 become a part of this cooperation.
NEXT NFI MEETING
February 1 (Oslo) is the date for the first NFI meeting.
Topic for the days - Bank/FinTech Partnerships – Key speaker Marisol Menendez Alvarez, Head of Open Innovation at BBVA
International key speakers:
- Chris Skinner will set the scene asking how to create a culture for Bank/FinTech Partnerships.
- Marisol Menendez Alvarez, Head of Open Innovation at BBVA will share with us how BBVA has succeded creating a strong partnership culture with FinTech
- Nordea, Sofia Ericsson Holm, Head of Open Banking Partners
- DNB, Christian Løverås, Open Banking
- Holvi, Antti-Jussi Suominen, CEO
- Selmer, Bernt Olav Steinland, Partner
- Selmer, Nils Kristian Einstabland, Partner
SAVE THE DATES IN YOUR CALENDER:
NFI Meetings in 2018:
- Q1 February 1
13 and 14 of March
- Q2 13 and 14 of June
- Q3 19 and 20 of September
- Q4 21 and 22 of November
We are planning two events in Asia in 2018 and one Nordic Innovation lab event together with IBM and Evry in the end of April.
We look forward seeing you at our NFI meetings, Round Tables and international events in 2018 and we wish you all a Happy New Year!
Nordic Finance Innovation
Follow us in social media: